Wednesday 9 September 2015

The One Lovely Blog Award!




Instead of doing a Paperback's Pondering's today, I decided to complete an award I was nominated for!

Thank you very much to the lovely Ranu @ The Araliya Bookshelf who nominated me for this award! Let's get started:

Rules: 

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Attach award logo to post.
3. State seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Follow the person who nominated you.

The Facts: 

1. Besides reading, concerts are my happy place because I absolutely love music.
2. I love vegetables more than fruit. (quite weird)
3. I am the most socially awkward human being on the planet.
4. My one year old Shih Tzu puppy is currently sitting on my lap as I write this and I think she wants to type something.
5. cvfdcf - this is what she typed. (I think it means hello)
6. I cannot to a cartwheel for the life of me.
7. If I couldn't be a writer when I grow up, then I think I'd want to study Mythology.

I nominate: 
A lot of people have been doing this post recently, so I'm just going to nominate anyone interested!

Thanks again to Ranu for tagging me!

Emily @ Paperback Princess

2 comments:

  1. You like veggies more than fruit? :O *gasp* I don't think you and I could be friends anymore! XD AND YOU HAVE A PUPPY! <33 You are SO lucky! And cartwheels. WHO EVEN DOES CARTWHEELS? HOW DO THEY DO CARTWHEELS? How is such a feat even physically possible? Don't worry, you are NOT alone in that!

    Anyway, thanks for doing this post, so glad you did it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I know, I'm weird like that haha! It was always frustrating growing up because I come from a family of gymnasts and dancers, and meanwhile I'm just sitting there like: HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?! Thanks for nominating me :)

      Delete