Thursday 27 August 2015

The Desserts Book Tag!

Thanks so much to Ranu @ The Araliya Bookshelf  for tagging me! Since I love to bake and have a serious sweet tooth, this seems like the perfect tag for me!

Brownies: A Book That Has Sweetness Written All Over It 

I would say that Anna and The French Kiss is full of cute and fluffy romance, definitely a sweet little romance :)


Lava Cake: A Book That Surprised You 

Stargirl surprised me because it seemed like a bit of a weird book that would have nothing special to it. I found it to be incredibly heartwarming and enlightening.



Ice Cream: A Book That Made Your Head Hurt 

The Hobbit takes that title. There was too many things going on that just made me get a headache.



S'mores: A Book That Had A Lot Of Layers To It 

Paper Towns had a bit of mystery, romance, and contemporary all rolled into one great read.



Cookies: A Book That Made Me Fall In Love With Reading 

The Magic Treehouse series! I read and re-read these books, and never got tired of the adventure.



Cheesecake: A Book That Had A Sour-ish Tang 

Saint Anything was full of amazing characters, but fell completely flat on plot.



That's it! I'm tagging: 

Kira @ The Book Club

And anyone else interested! Thanks again to Ranu for tagging :) 

Emily @ Paperback Princess

6 comments:

  1. I love this tag! I have yet to read Anna And The French Kiss and Paper Towns, but I heard both were really good. And the Magic Tree House series is also one of my favorites and definitely helped me fall in love with reading! :)

    Saptarshi @ Read Write All The Time


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paper Towns will always be one of my favourite books, I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Oh, my gosh, FINALLY, someone who found The Hobbit as boring as I did! It actually made my head hurt, too!!! I finished reading Paper Towns recently, and I agree that there were lots of layers. Thanks for doing the tag. I loved seeing your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing how sweet Anna and the French Kiss is, and I want to read it!! Aww sorry to hear about Saint Anything. I'll probably skip it. Nice post :)

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna and the French Kiss is a really cute romance :) thanks rachel!

      Delete