Tuesday 30 September 2014

Ten Book Challenge!

Thank you so much to Anne @ Anne Books for tagging me to do this challenge!



Rules
List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Do not take more than a few minutes, and do not think about it too hard. They do not have to be the "right books", or great works of literature, just ones that have affected you in some way. Paste these instructions and tag 10 friends, including me, so I can see your list!

Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone by: J.k. Rowling

This book has stayed with me for about 6 years! I like to think that this is my favourite book, but of course I have many favourites. This was however, the very first time I obsessed over a book. I love magic!

The Fault in Our Stars by: John Green

I have loved this book since the beginning, Hazel and Augustus' love goes beyond, and touched me emotionally. This story was amazing!

Percy Jackson and The Olympians by: Rick Riordan

I have always loved Greek Mythology, so when this book came around, I easily became obsessed with it! I loved that this book had a modern twist to mythology!

Paper Towns by: John Green

Another John Green book, and easily my favourite John Green book! I loved how this story contained mystery, suspense and even romance!

Fangirl by: Rainbow Rowell

I loved this book because it was so relatable! I too am obsessed with books, and I also have a twin sister who is the complete opposite!

Where She Went by: Gayle Foreman

Even the first book in this series, If I Stay didn't affect me as much as this book did. I felt more of a connection to the character,s but either way, both books were brilliant!

Divergent by: Veronica Roth

This was the first dystopian fiction that I read, and I can say that this is my favourite dystopia novel that I have read so far! I loved how wise the characters were!

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by: John Boyne

This book was heartbreaking, but was also amazing. It was powerful, sad but also showed true friendship. Very memorable. 

Pride and Prejudice by: Jane Austen

I have loved this classic novel for years! This was a beautiful story of love and friendship. My favourite classic novel for sure! 

Delirium by: Lauren Oliver

This story of forbidden love captivated me from the beginning! The book had great characters and an interesting plot. 

Again thanks to Anne for nominating me. I will only nominate a few people: 
Eileen @ Book Cat Pin











5 comments:

  1. Great post and thanks for nominating me! I love the Percy Jackson books too, they got me really into mythology and I can't wait until I get to finish the Heroes of Olympus series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I pre-ordered The Blood of Olympus, and I can't wait! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
    2. I actually still need to read House of Hades because I'm waiting for the paperback edition to match my other books. I really cannot wait though!

      Delete
  2. I will have to get Fangirl because I hear a lot about this book. Love your selection of books. That's a great tag.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fangirl was a great book! Thanks for reading!

      Delete