Wednesday 29 March 2017

Who Am I? Tag

(that awkward moment when you don't have a tag button for your blog or the skills to do it so you just put your blog button.)

A while back Kirsty over at Kirsty Chronicles tagged me to do this post, and now I finally have gotten around to doing it! So without further adieu:

What is the Meaning of My Name? 

My name is Latin and means: industrious or striving. I think that's pretty cool!

What is your Myers-Briggs Personality Type? 

INTJ. I feel like I've taken this test a solid 5 times in my high school life and have always gotten the same result. Ironically, my twin sister has exactly the same type except she is an E instead of an I! Coincidence?

What is my Zodiac Sign? 

Sagittarius. I feel like it's such an irrelevant sign and literally nobody I know has it! But its symbol is an archer, which I find pretty cool. I might get an arrow tattoo one day for it.

What is my Hogwarts House? 

Ravenclaw through and through! When I was younger I used to try and convince myself I was a Gryffindor, but I have luckily since then fully embraced my Ravenclaw.

What are my Learning Styles? 

I am a reader and a writer. I absolutely cannot focus with visual or oral queus and I need to see actual words on paper!

Am I Right or Left Brain Dominant? 

I am left brained! This probably goes with being left-handed, I've always found myself quite logical and detailed.

What is my Blood Type? 

A-positive I think?

What Career am I Meant to Have? 

I really hate taking quizzes to decide what career I should have, because my actual interests almost always never match up, so I'm just gonna go with what I actually want to be: a writer.

What Divergent Faction do I Belong In? 

I'm an Amity girl! I love Amity so much because they are peaceful, care for the environment and I can imagine love animals like me.

What Does My Birth Order Say About Me? 

Apparently being the youngest makes me free-spirited, a risk taker and charming, all of which I am not. I don't really believe in birth order all that much anyways, especially being a twin. Nobody's gonna call me the baby by just four minutes!

That's all! Thanks again Kirsty for tagging :)

Emily @ Paperback Princess



4 comments:

  1. Whenever anyone asks my blood type I'm like '...Um ...red?' I have absolutely no idea! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that was completely a guess! Even my mom doesn't know if I have her type or my dad's.

      Delete
  2. Fun tag! I'm also a Ravenclaw and I used to try and convince myself I was a Syltherin because I really love Slytherin and I will still spend more money than I should buying both Ravenclaw and Slytherin merch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I was always a gryffindor person when it came to merch which annoys me now because I'm not a gryffindor at all!

      Delete